Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy 11th Month - 1 month to 1st birthday

11month - 10kg; 75.8cm

Caleb is really mobile now. He can crawling around the house, walk anywhere he wants to as long as there is support. He loves to play with Gabriel's sound system, pull the cables.
Just the other day, he was playing with his cubes. A while later, I found that it was missing... but only to find out that he hid it in the hole in the subwoofer!!!

I also had a great thanksgiving that Caleb is getting more comfortable with strangers. I know he is changed by God! It was breakthrough that day when I brought Caleb to cell group with me. He sat through worship and the word discussion with us. =)

Next month we are going to celebrate his 1st birthday.

I will be posting some HongKong pictures shortly...

No comments: